I hold a doctorate in Management, with an overall 22 years of corporate and consulting experience in deployment of strategic business initiatives. These include Balanced Score Card, Vision, Mission Values, Competency based HR systems and Talent Management at global level (India, U.S., U.K., Germany and Singapore).
My professional credentials are as follows:
- Expert in the areas of Business Strategy Facilitation, Organizational Development, HRD and Change Management.
- Certified expert for psychometric tools such as MBTI and Workplace Big 5 (Five Factor Model) from Centre for Applied Cognitive Studies, U.S.A. and Asia Pacific.
- Certified Examiner on the assessor’s panel of the most prestigious Ramakrishna Bajaj Business Excellence Award.
- Engaged in consulting, training, teaching and other value adding research activities for fostering growth of industries and thereby creating wealth for the nation.
- Certified Leadership Trainer associated with Sandvik Asia for their Global Transformational Leadership Training Model.
Along with my associates, I have implemented high impact consulting initiatives in diverse industries such as Manufacturing, Engineering (Robotic/Process Technology), Information Technology, Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Auto Component, Global logistics, PR & Media, Healthcare and Social Development (NGO) to name a few.